To be the leading provider of financial services and to support socio-economic development in an inclusive
manner, especially rural Agri finance in co-operative sector of India.
To provide appropriate financial services especially rural Agri finance to maximum people and to support
socio-economic development that promotesinclusive growth in rural areas in a sustainable manner.
We are committed to providing our customers with banking needs.
For our quality management system by the best customer service, well-governed processes,
karmacarayanci performance and consistently established
in the utilization of technology
While doing all this, we follow guidelines of Reserve bank, NABARD Bank and cooperative law also.
1. More attractive and beneficial to agriculture and rural families to complement your income and employment opportunities for cooperation in the field of the credit-supply.
2. To conduct training programs to enhance the skills of farmers and the ability to easily empowerment by debt components and pair of binoculars.
3. Easy to use information technology to help credit-supply of skilled human to provide quality and timely manner.
4. Skills-based training program to help women to serve as micro-vittine. (Women Empowerment Scheme)
5. To co-operative credit institutions, which are attached to the bank and general banking transactions.
6. Cooperative organizations to act as financial transaction equal to the nurse district center.
7. For the non-credit and general economic and social similarity,
by improving the administrative context, taking into consideration future changes, bank policies and programs to implement the measures.